Laser Treatment - Tattoo Removal
Tattoo Removal of All Colours on All Skin Types.
Unwanted dark and multi-coloured tattoos can be safely and effectively eliminated with our laser tattoo removal treatment. Using a combination of laser wavelengths and target different ink colours, high-intensity light beams break up the ink particles in the tattoo revealing clear, ink-free skin with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation
Multi-colour Tattoo Removal
Successful multi-colour tattoo removal requires a high-powered laser that can deliver enough energy within the absorption spectrum of a wide range of colours. The high-power Q-Switched laser is ideal for treating darker ink colours (black, blue and green). The mechanical Q-Switched effect works by vibrating and breaking down the ink particles in the tattoo. As the area heals, the body’s immune system flushes away the shattered ink particles, causing the tattoo to fade with minimal risk of scarring or hypopigmentation.
Types of Tattoo’s
- High-speed treatment with minimal risks
- Optimal results
- Treats all colours and all skin types
- Difficulties with Asian, homemade and foreign inks may not give you the desired outcome.
- Cosmetic inks can turn black and after several treatments may subside.
- Red ink is common for allergies when having the tattoo and if this has happened to you please inform us.
- Depending on the ink and metals in the ink – it can cause burns.
- Intervals 8-12 weeks between treatments, depending on the tattoo size and ink.
- It is very important to follow Post Care Instructions as there is a risk of infection.
- Frosting – is a good result.
- Depending on the ink and depth in the skin some colour may remain.