Laser Treatment - Pigmented Lesions
Targeted treatment of Hyperpigmentation, Rosacea, Redness for all skin types including for dark skin.
Lifecycle and hormonal changes can affect the distribution of colour (melanin) in our skin, leading to the appearance of sun spots, age spots, or melasma – a dark, patchy facial discoloration condition.
Our laser treatments remove the appearance of spots and pigmentation by targeting the melanin in the darkened area, clearing all layers of the pigmentation and revealing even-toned, unblemished skin. The treatments are specially designed for patient comfort and are safe and effective for all skin types, including dark skin.
- Safe and effective procedures
- Increased patient comfort – less pain
- ALL Skin Types
- Faster treatment time
- Addresses both deep & superficial pigmented lesions.
- Treatments – 3-6, 3-4 weeks apart.
- Dye – VL/SR The selective photothermolysis of melanin removes the appearance of spots and pigmentation, achieving clearer skin with excellent clinical outcomes.
- LASER– Highly effective for treating various degrees and depths of pigmentation lesions especially superficial and deep pigmented lesions. Photoacoustic shockwaves create controlled derma wounds. It breaks up the melanin in pigmentation lesions while keeping the epidermis intact. As the area heals, the immune system flushes away the damaged pigmented cells and reveals lighter, unblemished skin.
Benign Superficial pigmented lesions
- Deep Pigmentation
- Superficial pigmented lesions
- Lentigines – small brown patches on the skin
- Nevi – lesion of the skin
- Café-au-lait Macules – Liver spots
- Nevus of Ota
Cutaneous vascular lesions
- Port wine stains – vascular patches
- Hemangiomas – birth mark.
- Facial, truncal and leg telangiectasia
- Angiomas and spider angiomas – liver spots
- Poikiloderma of Civatte
- Venous malformations.