Laser Treatment - Nail Fungus
Nail fungus is a difficult to treat fungal infection. With current therapies consisting of medications and creams, laser and IPL solutions open up new possibilities and enhanced results with a selection of clinically proven solutions. Laser treats nail fungal infections safely and effectively in just 2 to 3 sessions.
Tinea Unguium – fungus
- Yellowing of the nail bed
- Lifting of nail bed
- Highly contagious
Dermatophytes – ringworm – fungi
- Dermatophytes infect skin hair and nails
- Penetrate skin and get into blood stream and infect kidneys and liver
- General feeling of being unwell
- Extremely contagious
- In Air, Air conditioners, skin, clothing, furniture, carpet, bedding.
- white/yellow nail discolouration
- Thickening of nail bed
- Separation of nail bed