Pure Fiji Body SkincareDiscover the South Pacific's secret for beautiful skin and hair
For centuries South Pacific and Fiji islanders have used pure coconut oil and flower extracts to nourish, moisturize and beautify both skin and hair.
Pure Fiji brings you the best of these traditional blends for today’s natural bath and body care. Discover intensive hydrating body oils, creamy coconut lotions, nourishing hand made soaps and fresh sugar scrubs that will get your skin glowing.
Virgin Coconut Oil Is cold pressed from fresh coconuts using a unique process which retains the natural nutrients. Virgin Coconut oil is quickly absorbed into the skin – carrying its healing nutrients directly to where they are needed most. Discover intensive hydrating body oils, creamy coconut lotions, nourishing hand made soaps and fresh sugarcane scrubs that will get your skin glowing.
- Exotic Oil – A nourishing lotion that absorbs quickly to hydrate and protect your skin.
- Body Butter – This super moisturising cream will instantly revive dry skin.
- Coconut Sugar Rub – This extraordinary body treatment gently buffs away dead skin cells, cleans and unclogs pores and restores your skin to a fresh, healthy glow.
- Dilo Rescue Gel – Instantly smooth, moisturise and replenish irritated skin affected by sunburn, insect bites, rashes or shaving.
- Coconut Milk Bath Soak – Luxuriously smooth and creamy, a bounty of nutrients essential to the support and good health of your skin.
- Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner – Restore bounce and shine with this sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. Safe for colour treated hair.
- Coconut Milk Shower Gel – Gently clean and refresh skin with this natural cleanser derived from coconut and sugar cane.
- Coconut Creme Body Scrub – Revive and get skin glowing with this natural cleansing exfoliator, made with nourishing coconut creme.
- Spa Soap – A luxurious soap with a fluffy lather to gently cleanse and nourish skin.
Products are available in the following tropical fragrances: Coconut, pineapple, passionflower, starfruit and frangipani.